Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fragment #26

#26
Sometimes it is frequently stated
I have a special place of my heart for those who are beautiful
I treat well the ones who most of all are shining bright

Some say they want to harm me
For having preferences, are they crazy or am I
You can’t love everyone, you have to have favorites

I’ll pick and choose whom I want to be with
I have my own discerning manner but once my mind
Is made up, I say it is you, I want, it is you

I don’t want others to suffer because of my actions
Understand how I am, in myself I must be free to choose
All must be aware of this trait in me

So go, fair maidens, and do your biddings
Of ones who appeal solely to you, it would be a sad world
If everyone likes and admired only the same person






No comments:

Post a Comment